This is a special aluminum bath chair for the convenience of patients or the elderly. The angle of the backrest and the height of the armrest can be adjusted, and brakes are installed on all front and rear wheels to increase safety. In addition, there is a headrest to help the user to tricycle comfortably, and the toilet seat can be used while reversing it.Download product manual
- Easy to assemble and ready to use.
- It is possible to use by replacing the headboard part according to the purpose.
- The angle of the backrest and the height of the armrests can be adjusted.
- Brakes are installed on all front and rear wheels to increase stability.
It is a product that allows the elderly, disabled, and patients with reduced mobility to sit like a wheelchair and move to the bathroom, and helps with washing their hair or washing their body by using the angle adjustment function of the backrest.
1) Depending on the purpose, it is used by replacing the headboard and rear handle type.
2) When bathing or shampooing, adjust the backrest to a comfortable angle for use.
3) When fixation is required, brakes attached to the wheels are used.
4) Adjust the height of the handle according to the user.
1) Use it on a flat and stable place if possible.
2) Be careful as excessive load or shock can cause damage.
3) Do not disassemble the product arbitrarily or apply strong impact.
4) After washing, dry thoroughly before use.
Check condition before assembly.
Check the bolts and accessories temporarily fastened to the support.
Use bolts to connect the backboard and the support.
Be mindful of the order and secure it firmly.
Connect the back frame and headboard.
Check out the finished look.
Unscrew the fixing bolt and remove the handle.
After replacing the headboard, fix it with a fixing bolt.
armrest height adjustment
Loosen the fixing bolt by turning it to the left.
Adjust the height of the armrest by pressing the button.
Turn the fixing bolt to the right to secure it.
Lower the front wheel pedal. (Part marked ON)
Check the brake condition of the front wheel.
Move the rear wheel brake lever to close it.
Check the brake condition of the rear wheel.
When adjusting the angle of the backrest, fix it with a safety pin
Remove the safety pin for fixing on the left side.
Press the button to adjust to the desired angle.
Combine the safety pin for fixing on the left side.